Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wedding Dress Inspiration

While I was in Georgia visiting, I tried on my wedding dress and OH MY! was that inspiration enough. I could not even zip the dang thing up. On the plus side I left Georgia and headed back to Ut more motivated than ever. I even turned down the Husbands offer to go get rolo McFlurrys tonight. And I love rolos. I have been working out outside lately since it has been so nice out. Tonight when I was working out I took some pictures of the Capital my favorite walking/ jogging place. But I left my camera hook up in GA.. OOPS! So I will have to upload those when I get it back!

Whitney

2 comments:

  1. You should be able to put your SD card right into your mac. There is a slot on the side of the computer where you charge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. figured it out finally ha!

    ReplyDelete