Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 1



Today, we went to Chick fil la and decided we should all lose our post wedding weight. We decided to use this blog to help us share recipes, exercises and ideas on losing weight and living healthier. So I will let everyone introduce themselves.

First, the oldest Ashley...
Well where to start?!? I am a middle school teacher living in Park City, Ut, and I just got married to my favorite person in the whole world on December 18th, 2010. These past 3 months of married bliss have been wonderful, but I've recently that my clothes are getting a little too snug. ;) My goal is to find a way to balance my lifestyle so that I can still cook awesome/delicious meals with my husband, have fun, and find time to enjoy the outdoors and exercise.



Next, the middle child Whitney...
Hey! I have been married for two years! We got married November 22nd, 2008. It has been a blast but stepping right into the married wife role I made a lot of cookies and a lot of comfort food dinners. Mix that with lots of cuddling and not a lot of exercising and what do you get? Post wedding weight. EW! My goal is that by posting on this I will be able to help myself stick to a healthier lifestyle diet and stay there. I need to get down to baby making weight.






Lastly, the youngest Lyndsey...
Hi, I recently got married on March 18, 2011. I have not gained any weight since the wedding, but I didn't lose any weight before it either. After taking a Nutrition and Health class this semester, and giving a final sales presentation on Juice Plus+, I have become motivated to change my eating habits in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Living a healthy life will only make life with husband even better than it already is!






Our Group Goal: Fit into our wedding dresses by the end of the summer for a sister wedding dress shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment