Saturday, April 9, 2011

No sugar?

So once a year, my boss and his wife do a whole month without sugar. Crazy? maybe? But before you say no, he has lost 11 lbs and she has lost like 7. Just in one month. You may be thinking I can cut out the desserts and sodas easy but it is more than that. It is anything that adds sugar like white bread and pasta, most cereals, yogurt, ketsup etc. But it seems to be around everywhere lately. Such a here and here. You can still have fruit with this diet because it is a natural sugar not an added sugar.

So for my diet/ change to a healthier lifestyle I am going to do this. Just a little bit modified. I'll be eating only whole grains, no processed white breads for me. Also, I am still going to have yogurt! I can't help myself I love a yogurt with lunch and my boss said it really shouldn't effect the diet that much. Lots of ham and chicken as well as fruits and veggies for me. (and protein shakes) Wish me luck! I did it for a couple of days last week and really think that this is the best option for me. Baby making weight here I come!

Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment